Saturday, 24 August 2019

10 Things I Hate About You


  1. I hate the way you talk to me.
  2. I hate it when you stare.
  3. I hate you so much, it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme.
  4. I hate the way you're always right.
  5. I hate it when you lie.
  6. I hate it when you make me cry.
  7. I hate you when you always think bad about me although my intention are always good towards you.
  8. I hate it that you're not around and the fact that you didn't call.
  9. I hate you when you sometimes care about me , but sometimes you easily get mad of me.
  10. But mostly I hate the way I dont hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not any at all.
Soon, Hana’s story will be updated... the reason why she hates Haris so much....this is the consequences of the story about Hana, Hakim and Haris—back in 2017 until now